With the innovative and highly-acclaimed GT-Air as a baseline, the all-new GT-Air II was destined for greatness from the very start. Advancements in design, functionality and performance have further evolved SHOEI’s premiere full-face touring helmet, yielding even easier adaptation to the ever-changing conditions throughout your journeys. Featuring a lengthened internal sun shield for optimal sun-glare protection, all-new “first position” shield opening for advanced ventilation and defogging, enhanced aerodynamics and noise-reduction technology, and the ability to seamlessly integrate with the all-new SENA SRL2 Communication System, the GT-Air II is equipped to accommodate your every need.
- Evolved design, functionality and performance over its predecessor
- Wind tunnel-tested and refined aerodynamics
- Shell-integrated spoiler reduces lift and drag
- Noise-reduction technology reduces unwanted wind and road noise
- New, longer flip-down internal sun shield cuts down on sunlight entering the helmet
- Designed for seamless integration with SENA SRL2 communication system
- Adapts to the ever-changing conditions that lie ahead